Returned parts may be subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be returned with a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) clearly marked on all packaging. RMA's will only be issued for returns that are processed within 30 days from the time products are shipped. Additional restrictions may apply to orders over $5,000. Please contact us for more details on returning parts.
All Wynparts Sales are covered under a 1 year product warranty. All product warranty claims associated with Wynright Corporation and Automotion brand conveyor are handled through Wynparts.com as a warranty order. For complete information regarding your system warranty period, please consult your system integration partner.
- Add replacement parts to your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process.
- Select Ground for shipping method. Note, Wynparts will cover the cost of standard ground freight on all replacement part orders. Any premium freight charges will be invoiced accordingly.
- A credit card or purchase order # is required to complete a warranty order.
- If a credit card is used, the credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of order. A credit will be issued, less the cost of any premium freight selected, once the material is received and the warranty claim is approved.
- If a PO is used, no invoice will be generated unless the claim is denied, the defective material is not returned to our warehouse within 60 days, or premium freight was selected for shipping.
- Select Warranty Order Box prior to placing order and complete the required information. Any other information provided will help facilitate the warranty claim.
- The replacement parts for the warranty order will be shipped with a UPS return shipping label and a copy of the RMA instructions. All returned parts must have the RMA# clearly marked on all packaging to be received back into our warehouse for inspection.